British Rubber and Polyurethane Products Association Limited (BRPPA) was launched 1st January 2006 to represent the interests of the rubber & polyurethane Industry from manufacturers to suppliers of raw materials, services and machinery.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To create a positive understanding and awareness of the rubber and polyurethane product and component manufacturing industry, building its relevance to 21st century life amongst suppliers, customers, consumers, Government and the general public.
- To achieve an appropriate and globally competitive, legislative and regulatory environment for the industry.
- To help members compete more effectively on an international basis.
- To guide and assist members in the improvement of the health, safety and environmental performance of their own organisation and the industry as a whole.
- To provide a lively forum for the representatives of companies in the industry to meet and exchange views, ideas and general information.