BRPPA has two classes of Membership: Full and Associate.
Full Membership is open to companies of all sizes. But they must be engaged in the manufacture in the UK of products made wholly or partly from rubber, polymeric, plastic, poromeric, or similar materials. BRPPA subscription cost is related to turnover.
Associate Membership applies to suppliers of machinery, equipment and materials to the industry and companies which make components or products closely related to products and services manufactured by the industry. There is a fixed subscription cost.
Download BRPPA Full Membership Application form
Download BRPPA Associate Application form
Benefits of membership include:
- Inclusion of the company’s products in the BRPPA Rubber & Polyurethane Directory on-line.
- Listing of the company’s details in the BRPPA database, from which information is supplied world-wide, to potentially thousands of enquirers and links via this BRPPA Website.
- Opportunities to meet with other members and/or government representatives to discuss matters of common interest.
- Access to information, advice & assistance in dealing with health, safety, environmental and industrial issues.
- Opportunity to contribute, through BRPPA representation, to new standards and regulations which directly affect the company’s business.
- Periodic newsletters on key issues which affect the industry (such as new health, safety and environmental legislation and its implementation)
- Opportunity to benefit from BRPPA’s membership of, or involvement with, other bodies involved in the industry.
- Reduced rate for BRPPA publications, seminars and courses.
Download information here