Improving understanding amongst customers and suppliers
BRPPA promotes rubber products and its members’ interests to customers and suppliers.
- BRPPA answers about 500 telephone and other enquiries per year from suppliers and potential customers of the rubber industry. It maintains a directory of members’ details which is accessible on-line.
BRPPA develops new links with customers
- BRPPA develops new marketing initiatives according to members’ wishes.
- BRPPA runs training workshops for the industry in areas according to members needs
Improving understanding amongst users and the general public
- BRPPA promotes the benefits of rubber and polyurethane products and industr
- BRPPA provides awareness reports
BRPPA counters misinformation
- Monitors the media
- Reviews and develops PR strategy
- Issues press releases
- Provides proactive briefings to national and trade press
- Maintains links with environmental press
BRPPA seeks opportunities to promote its members’ interests
- BRPPA represents the sector in the Polymer Society of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3)
- Regularly liaises with key movers and stakeholders (especially within Government).